Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The proverbial oops...

Yeah, of course I've done lots on my project since last week. We only present tomorrow. (no, I haven't put anything down on paper or done much thinking)
Well thinking "I should work on that" doesn't cont. Working at home with distractions doesn't help, or rather doesn't work, period. Even if the damm home and end keys work there and not here.
Ok, I did do some brain storming talk about the project with my muse girlfriend Bridget.
Puppy type: droopy ears, beagle (though I like basset hounds too). or pointy up-right ears like a Irish corgi.

puppy tactic: trampoline. potentials of puppy hanging from cake by jaws going "now what?" or flying up past cake too high going 'crap.'

I really need to storyboard sketch this stuff.

but first drafting out the statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment