Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3d last edits


Assuming this looks similar posted as it did in the render view, this is my final of my scene for 353, or whatever the class is that's on maya. Using both a warm and a cool from similar angles for the front light, and some side fill from around the corner. It reall became all about framing the gobo figure in the end, I don't even know if people will realize that there's a turn at the end. But it's time to stop futzing and say 'done' (see previous post on 2d final about being done on time). I'm happy with what I've learned, at the end focusing on lights almost felt like being back in the theatre at the control board again, only the render times make it less fun. The new machines should help that for little scenes like this one (can you say 10 gigs of ram? sheesh).

No comments:

Post a Comment