Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Attempt collage

Despite flu-like body aches (please god don't let me be getting the plague) while working on this I actually like a few elements of it.
First, I'm a complete sucker for Blue. When I design lights for a show (theatre), I instruct my assistant and co-artistic-people to be very vocal about the level of Blue light in the show, otherwise I will eventually have a completely blue show.
This, this did edge quite far into the blue spectrum, with only a few bits of other colors to keep some excuse of ballance. But I think it's pretty, so there.
The other thing I like is the cycle. For me it starts with the woman crying down into the waterfalls then up and around. The cloud's shape could have been more supportive or interesting, but I don't know if I'll be getting back into the lab to work on this again this week.
I also like water melon, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment