Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Toes are now in Beta





The toe saga continues. Yes I copied and pasted for the back feet, but they are bigger and elongated. I might tweak a little bit more, the heights of the two big middle toes should be the same I think, but it's difficult with polygon smoothing to achieve. But anyway, this is generally what they shal be.

Stepping back and looking again, they look large and cartooney. Kinda like the bolt feet I've been referencing. The cartooney is fine, but they may be too big. I'll check them versis the archive photos of corgis, I remember a certain petite-ness...
Oh yes, and I added nostrils. The nose may need more work, but that's touch up. Oh and I grew the ears, need to see how huge and goofy they can stand to be.
(The seam in the middle is an artifact and won't be there when I really 'bake' the final product)

Here be the reference photos for you to compare this with...)

No comments:

Post a Comment