Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just to see if I could

First I was wanting to sketch out some teeth ideas, in photoshop. I've been doing paper drawing off and on over the summer, and have made progress with my technical drawing and shading skills. It looks like they've transferred well into photoshop. The light stuff isn't bad, though it's harder to get the even field. Also it's harder to get the solid dark shading. I should play more with size of brush and such. Sigh, to own these and play with them at home... buy anyway. Here's my little sketch.It would benefit from a border, at least in the editing view. And the eyes are weird. But it's SO nice to be able to have a big digital paper and zoom in and teak the little things. like the fore-paw bottom shading.

Ok time to do some Maya modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment