Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brainstorm aftermath

Yesterday during class whilst we all waited patiently for Miles to run around trying to upload the little GiF's and JPEGs, I did some brainstorming for the Advent calendar.
I'm thinking of using the 11 week term as the timeline, with one 'door' opened a week. The theme is funny college survival things, like advil for the hangover, booze for the week after midterms, coffee for studying for midterms, ect. Each door would reveal an *Awesome* drawing of the item plus a witty blurb explaining what the *Awesome* drawing actually is and how it's funny. Well, funny to me at least.
For layout I'd like to somehow have a tunnel, with the door 11 being a shining light at the end, but I'm not sure how well that will work. Having 11 objects is difficult for my brain to set up due to non-even-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment