Friday, October 2, 2009

Dem Teef be nearly done


Woo copy and paste!
I have pulled out the teeth into different objects, as per recommendations. Then I shamelessly copied the secondary teeth, nearly mirroring top and bottom. It will annoy me later and I will tweak them more then, but for now I feel really good to kinda have all the teeth.
Add a tounge and that's all the body parts. Wow. Even in crappy first effort form, I'm making strides forward. Or stumbles. Like a drunken sailor. Who should be able to walk well drunk, after dealing with the challenges of walking on a ship at sea... anyway.
Gods this all would be easier to do in real 3d. Maybe I'll invent a holo deck where you can manipulate these things in all 3 dimensions at once.
Yeah, I'm tired, it's been a long first week.
Repeat to do list:
  • Sys lab1,
  • indie study projector thing,
  • drag myself in here this week end and add the tounge (how many faces should it have? I don't know..)
  • and start tweaking this model.
  • Work on psyc ward stuff?
  • Feels like I'm forgetting something...
  • Grad Project! sketch sketch sketch ideas. look up and see if I can do it in C# for the learning...
  • (My current Grad project is a 2-d game of this Corgi versus the forces of evil squirrels. Pretending this game is commissioned by a dog treats company, the corgi gets dog treat power-ups to overcome obstacles. Maybe there should be a goal different from the squirrel chasing.)
  • Oh, and the Corgi may get named "Gizmo." It sounds better in my head than it looks on paper.
  • Also I may think about doing the game in 3d, over the shoulder like the old Spyros. Hmm concept theft....
  • p.s. yes I'm re-posing this Grad stuff where it belongs, in the other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment