Friday, June 12, 2009

Vague goals list for summer

My to do list for this summer will be vague enough to enjoy some time off before knuckling down full time on Grad level classes next term.
By end of this month, finish the tutorial book.
By end of summer (september), finish pre-work on Puppy.

On the side I'll be working with Kyle and others on the Sanitorium game. I don't know how much or when, but I'll add hours to the schedule for it.

Oh yeah, schedule.
Not counting my during-help-desk work sessions, I plan to Art lab from 2-5 pm two days a week, and game lab the other two days, and friday off for Crysis, or finally finishing Gears of war.
If I hold myself to that, I'll expand the hours, or get another paying job (that'd be nice, money wise) or something.

Non work or project summer stuff: read books I haven't read before. Journal. Hike. Explore on foot or bike. Find new house or new roommate for old house before the Middle of July. (anyone looking for a room? $350/month including bills, w/d, house with back deck and pond, secure wireless, gamer friendly etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment