Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Game 2 steps forward

I feel like jumping around and dancing with joy. And eating a whole pizza first. Or maybe second would be better. I got the Tankity Tanks game 2 big steps forward today:
I cut off the turret top and made it a seperate object, as mention earlier, which was a big programming leap of faith that bounced around painfully a few times before landing well.

And I added the mouse target cursor. For some reason the update of such didn't work well unless the mouseX and mouseY were forwarded to the update function, instead of called from there. Also the mouseOver events are really screwy, but I think it's by-passed for now.

Also trying to use the google sites to link the files to instead of the SOU one, which will someday go away.

Added note: you have to click once in the screen before the tank will move

1 comment: