Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flashy Game idea.

Trying to spark my interest and find something that will stretch my Coding muscles in flash: I 'll do a Flash Game somewhat like Tanklin.

I want to be able to shoot with the mouse. Any one play Tanks on the Wii? Such a simple little game my roommates and friends and I have wasted HOURS with.

This site shows you how to replace the mouse cursor, and I think some clues as to getting x y coordinates from the mouse cursor, so that the shooting can be aimed.

Here's another one, less good maybe.

It would be nice to have: Levels, score, lives, bad guys with actual AI. The tank turrett face the mouse aimer. Tank shells to shot enemy shells. Sound effects.

Well that would be more work than I want to put in. So I think I'll start by stealing mile's takin, changing the graphics and adding the mouse aim shooting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment