And minus a cake.
So where am I on this project?
The puppy Gizmo has, in draft form, a body, a UV map, and a basic skin. A skeleton was made. It maybe crappy... and it hasn't been assigned to the skin. Not that the skin's final, but I haven't done this skin assignment in more than the brief tube with 3 joints tutorial. we'll see....
There's a basic kitchen.
None of it has been put together, which usually takes lots of work. I think.
SO what I'm going to scramble for:
- (While learn facial rigging for idiots from the book)
- do an hour's more touch ups on the gizmo mesh
- import the old skeleton to the new Gizmo body mesh
- Assign skin to skeleton
- Try out that rig
- Try rigging the face
- If the body and face react to the rig well enough for my purposes,
- Skin it, not detailed
- ship it to the kitchen.
- try to have a basic opening shot or something, have one bit of animation and camera work done.