Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Though I walk through the Valley



Of the shadow of Time and sleep sucking theatre, I will fear no Freaking Annoying UV debacles; for UV Smooth is with me, and though it cause my CPU great distress, I shall see the light of the end of the Mapping process.
Use 'Edit UVs -> smooth' not the little tool in the UV editor window. Remember the anchor points.
Here's my first shot at painting this guy.


Exporting some how added a lot of other things; maybe my nodes are being messed up. THis was a proof of concept anyway.

Now to see if I can apply my Theatre Tech weekend focus and endurance upon the puppy, so it may be presentable at the end of the term

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty good. You may want to try switching the Material to a standard Lambert so it loses the plastic reflective look. If you can paint a good fur texture onto your existing colors and turn off the shine I think it'll look really good.

    ReplyDelete